7th January 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that BHEL has announced the recruitment for Trade Apprentice. I have done ITI in Mechanic. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

13th January 2019, 11:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

To apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment being an ITI Mechanic holder, you should have completed your 10th standard and ITI in mechanical stream from a recognized institute. You should have attained the age of 18 years and can apply till the age of 27 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
13th January 2019, 09:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BHEL

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

>> You must have completed 10th Class or Matriculation from a recognized board along with ITI in the concerned trade in order to be eligible.

>> Yes, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment with the above mentioned qualification.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st April, 2018. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
15th January 2019, 05:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment are as below :-

Your age need to lie within 14 years to 25 years as on 31.03.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

You must have completed your matriculation followed by ITI in relevant trade with at least 60% marks (or 55% in case of reserved category candidates ) from a recognized technical institute.

So, being ITI in Mechanic holder, you are eligible for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for the post of mechanic.

For more details regarding BHEL Apprenticeship recruitment, you can refer to the link www.bhelbpl.co.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?