7th January 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in BHEL recruitment of Trade Apprentice. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

13th January 2019, 10:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard and ITI qualification in relevant trade from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment. The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and can apply till the age of 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
13th January 2019, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Requirements required to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required to apply for this BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - BHEL

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed 10th Class or Matriculation from a recognized board along with ITI in the concerned trade in order to be eligible.

Age Criteria:-

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st April, 2018. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment after successful completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as ITI trade is required.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
15th January 2019, 05:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment are as below :-

Your age need to lie within 14 years to 25 years as on 31.03.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

You must have completed your matriculation followed by ITI in relevant trade with at least 60% marks (or 55% in case of reserved category candidates ) from a recognized technical institute.

So, being Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder, you are eligible for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for recruitment under mechanical trade.

For more details regarding BHEL Apprenticeship recruitment, you can refer to the link www.bhelbpl.co.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?