7th August 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Board of Apprenticeship Training Mechanical Diploma Apprentice recruitment?

Hi, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Board of Apprenticeship Training for Mechanical Diploma Apprentice recruitment. I am interested to apply for this recruitment so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.

13th August 2019, 05:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Board of Apprenticeship Training Mechanical Diploma Apprentice recruitment?

Candidates who have completed their diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate has not been released yet. Hence, you have to visit the official website at a regular basis and check.

Web: http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in

13th August 2019, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Board of Apprenticeship Training Mechanical Diploma Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility details are mentioned here;

You must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute/university.

You should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years of age. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per govt rules.

More details is available at below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BOAT-Apprentice-Recruitment-Notification-2019-1.pdf(462.4 KB, 0 views)

15th August 2019, 10:38 PM
Om saii

ELIGIBILITY

>> Candidates should not be less than eighteen years of age and should not be more than 25 years of age.

>> Candidates should be registered on relevant Government Portals i.e. National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (Board of Apprenticeship Training) for Technician Apprentices and Apprenticeship Training Portal for Trade Apprentices (designated & optional trades) and possess a valid registration number.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?