2nd March 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Combined Medical Services exam for 34 years old Dentist? Number of posts available in Combined Medical Services?

Hello, My age is 34 years and I am a dentist and running my own chamber. I have completed my BDS. Now I want to give Combined Medical Services exam. I would like to know am I eligible or not? Also tell me about the posts if I qualify in this exam.

19th March 2018, 04:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Combined Medical Services exam for 34 years old Dentist? Number of posts available in Combined Medical Services?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination:

Based on the criterion that you have mentioned above, you are not eligible to apply for this Combined Medical Services Recruitment. Here are the important details and go through them carefully.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 32 years to apply for this Combined Medical Services Examination. i.e., You must have born not before 2nd August 1986 and the age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2018.

>> If you belong to any reserved category, then you may be eligible as there will be relaxation for reserved candidates. On the other side, if you belong to General/ unreserved category then you will not be eligible.

>> Candidates must have to clear the written and practical exam of the final MBBS Examination.

>> Number of posts or vacancies available will out only when UPSC releases its CMS official notification. I am providing you some of the important dates,
* Issue of UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2018 - 11th April, 2018
* Last date to apply online - 7th May, 2018
* Date of conduct of CMS Entrance test - 22nd July, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?