23rd December 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do and what should I learn to become a Loco Pilot?

Sir/Ma'am, I am Vishwas and I'm in 8th standard. I want to become a loco pilot. To become a loco pilot, what should I do and what should i learn and what should I take after finishing my 10th? Please help me. My email Id= [email protected].

23rd December 2017, 09:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do and what should I learn to become a Loco Pilot?

Required qualifications for loco pilot:

To give the exam you need to be a 10th pass out and you should have completed your ITI in any trade from a recognised University. If you have a diploma degree in mechanical / automobile / electrical or electronics then also you can apply for this exam. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. However there is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. Selection procedure includes written exam and personal interview.
23rd December 2017, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become a Loco Pilot, you have to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination once, the notification for RRB Loco Pilot examination is released. You said have to study ITI or Diploma in Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Electrical/ Automobile Engineering course from a recognised institute to be eligible to apply for loco pilot examination. You should be in the age range of 18-28 years to be eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination.
24th December 2017, 01:02 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get the job of Loco Pilot you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have ITI degree from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, you have to pursue ITI course after 10th. Candidates have to appear and qualify in written, physical and interview for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.rrb.gov.in.
14th January 2018, 12:46 PM
babytara

Post Re: What should I do and what should I learn to become a Loco Pilot?

Loco pilot

Eligibility criteria: To become an Assistant loco pilot you have to pass 10 the class/ Intermediate. Then you must have completed ITI course which is approved SCVT/NCVT.

AGE LIMIT: Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC upto 5 years.f

Selection process: Candidates must have to appear in
A. competitive computer based exam.
1. General studies - history, geography, constitution.
2. Arithmetic - percentage, profit and loss, time and work, time and distance.
3. Reasoning - puzzle, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning.

B. Psychometric test.

Attached a question paper PDF which help you in exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 08FEB_S3[www.qmaths.in].pdf(940.1 KB, 23 views)
19th March 2018, 07:33 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

You can apepar in the competitive examinations conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.
The board conducts this examination for various posts like -
RRB ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot)
RRB NTPC (Non Technical Popular Category)
RRB Gropu D

If you compelte your graduaiton, then you can also appear in RRB SSE|JE Exam.
Recently the RRB Board has announced the notification for conducting the RRB ALP and RRB Group D Exams.
To check the notiications you can visit the official website of RRB.

For preapring this exam you can take help from the previosu year question papers, top notch books, notes etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?