12th March 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that JIPMER-Puducherry has announced the recruitment for Technical Assistant. I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

17th March 2019, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for JIPMER Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for JIPMER Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - JIPMER

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> You should have done B.Sc in Life Science or Biological Science with 1 year experience in Hospital Service or diagnostic lab service in order to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years to be eligible.

Click here for official notification
18th March 2019, 08:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment for ITI Mechanic holder?

No, you are not eligible to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment being an ITI Mechanic holder. To be eligible to apply for JIPMER Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment, you should have passed B.Sc. Life Science/ Biological Science with 1 year experience in Hospital service or diagnostic lab service. The maximum age limit to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment is 30 years.
18th March 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that JIPMER-Puducherry has announced the recruitment for Technical Assistant. I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have passed a degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology approved by AERB from a recognized University / institute or Degree in Physics / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Life Sciences with Post Graduate Diploma (2 years duration) in Medical Radiation and Isotope Technology (DMRIT) approved by AERB from a recognized institute / University are eligible to apply for the JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine) recruitment. Candidates not exceeding 35 years are eligible to apply for the JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine) recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th March 2019, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have an ITI diploma in the concerned trade with at least 1 year of experience in the same field. The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum of 35 years. There is an age relaxation available for those who belong to reserved category.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?