12th March 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BTech course. I am interested to apply in UPRVUNL recruitment for Junior Engineer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

17th March 2019, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Junior Engineer in UPRVUNL recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Junior Engineer in UPRVUNL is given below,

Name of the organization - Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> Junior Engineer (Civil):-
@ You must have completed "Diploma in Civil Engineering" from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years.

As you have mentioned that you have done B.Tech, it basically depends upon the stream in which you have completed your course.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for official notification
18th March 2019, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for UPRUVNL Junior Engineer recruitment being a B.Tech graduate. Candidates who hold Diploma certificate in relevant discipline from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for UPRUVNL Junior Engineer recruitment. So, being a B.Tech graduate, you are eligible to apply for UPRUVNL Junior Engineer recruitment.

The last date to apply for UPRUVNL Junior Engineer recruitment is 21st March 2019.
18th March 2019, 09:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate. The educational qualification required to apply for Junior Engineer recruitment under UPRVUNL is pass certificate in 03 years Diploma examination in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institute/Polytechnic.
Or
National Certificates Civil Engineering awarded by the “All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India.”
Age of applicants should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2019.

Official notification is given below:
http://uprvunl.org/site/writereaddat...-34-180219.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd March 2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?