1st February 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation for the post of Executive Assistant. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment as well.

3rd February 2020, 06:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s /Masters degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics / Operations Research / Mathematics or Graduate/ Post Graduate in Economics/ Econometrics with Statistics as one of the paper will be treated as equivalent qualification from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 40 to 65 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Last Date of the Application Process: 29th Feb. 2020.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mospi.gov.in/.
3rd February 2020, 06:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

The eligibility to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's/Masters degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics/Operations Research/Mathematics or Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics as one of the papers will be treated as an equivalent qualification. The minimum post qualification experience of 5 years in the related field is required.

The minimum age of the candidate should be 40 years and the maximum age should be 65 years. The last date to apply for this post is 29th February 2020 and there are total 20 vacancies available. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mospi.nic.in
3rd February 2020, 08:10 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should possess Bachelor’s /Masters degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics / Operations Research / Mathematics or Graduate/ Post Graduate in Economics/ Econometrics with Statistics with Experience.

Upper age limit is 65 years and lower age limit is 40 years.

For more information log on to official website.

Last date for online application is 29th February 2020 till 4.00 pm.
4th February 2020, 06:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment is that you must have completed the required education qualification and must have experience of minimum 5 years post qualification in the field of Statistics, Applied Statistics or related domain.

The last date to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment is 29th February 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?