27th March 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

30th March 2019, 07:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Health Mission, Assam

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

>> For Medical Officer (MBBS):-

@ You should have completed MBBS degree from a recognized medical college and registered with Assam Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
@ Maximum age - 62 years and age is considered as on 1st April, 2018.

>> For Medical officer (Ayur):-
@ You should have done BAMS degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College and registered with State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.
@ Maximum age - 62 years as on 1st April, 2018.

Click here for official notification
30th March 2019, 03:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

In order to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment, you should have completed your MBBS degree from an university recognized by the Medical Council of India. (For MBBS MEDICAL OFFICER)

For (AYUR MEDICAL OFFICER) candidates should have completed their BAMS degree from an university recognized by State Council of Indian Medicine. Candidate must be an Indian citizen and can apply till the age of 62 years.
30th March 2019, 07:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

For Medical Officer (MBBS): MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.

For Medical Officer (Ayur): BAMS Degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College and registered with State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nrhmassam.info.
31st March 2019, 03:20 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the minimum eligibility to become a medical office, you Should holD MBBS Degree from a recognized university and should be registered under medical council of India.
31st March 2019, 02:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

** Medical Officer (MBBS): The candidate should have passed MBBS course from a recognized university.

** Medical Officer (Ayur): The candidate should have passed BAMS course from a recognized Ayurvedic College.

** The upper age of the candidate should not be greater than 62 years.
31st March 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

Eligibility to apply for the National Health Mission, Assam - Medical Officer recruitment is given below:

Medical Officer (MBBS):

Candidates who have passed MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council / Medical Council of India
The candidates’ upper age limit is 62 years as on 1st April, 2018

Medical Officer (Ayur):

Candidates who have passed BAMS Degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College and registered with the State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam
The candidates’ upper age limit is 62 years as on 1st April, 2018
31st March 2019, 10:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

For Medical Officer (MBBS) - You must have a MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.

Medical Officer (Ayur) - You must have a BAMS Degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College and registered with State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.

You should be maximum 62 years of age as on 1st April 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?