27th March 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

30th March 2019, 08:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about number of vacancies available in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Health Mission, Assam

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

@ For Medical Officer (MBBS) - 349 vacancies

@ For Medical Officer (Ayur) - 37 vacancies

I would request you to go through the official notification that has been given below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
30th March 2019, 02:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

There are total 386 vacancies available under National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment.

For Medical Officer (MBBS) there are 349 vacancies available and for Medical Officer (Ayur) there are 37 vacancies available.
30th March 2019, 05:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Following vacancies are available in the National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

Medical Officer (MBBS) – 349 vacancies

Medical Officer (Ayur) – 37 vacancies

Total – 386

National Health Mission, Assam website link is given Click Here
30th March 2019, 07:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available for National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

For Medical Officer (MBBS): 349 posts

For Medical Officer (Ayur): 37 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nrhmassam.info.
31st March 2019, 12:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies for the post of Medical Officer in National Health Mission is 349.

As per the educational qualification, you must have a MBBS degree and should be registered with Assam Medical Council or Medical Council of India.

For more information visit the website:-

You can visit the website :-https://nhm.assam.gov.in/ for more information.
31st March 2019, 12:36 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies for the post of Medical Officer in National Health Mission is 349. As of now, this job has been expired as the last date to apply was 19th January, 2019. However, you can wait for the next available vacancy.

Educational qualification:-
You must have a MBBS degree and it has to registered with Assam Medical Council or Medical Council of India.

You can visit the website :-https://nhm.assam.gov.in/ for more information.
31st March 2019, 09:30 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

Vacancies are available:

Medical Officer (MBBS): 349 posts.

Medical Officer (Ayur): 37 posts.
31st March 2019, 02:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies are available in the National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

NUMBER OF VACANCIES

** Medical Officer (MBBS) = 349

** Medical Officer (Ayur) = 37

** Total = 386
31st March 2019, 09:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There were total number of 386 vacancies are available in National Health Mission, Assam Medical Officer recruitment. Last date to apply for that recruitment was 19 January 2019. Vacancy details are as follows:

Medical Officer (MBBS) - 349 posts

Medical Officer (Ayur) - 37

You can find details on the below mentioned attachment of official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?