24th February 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

9th March 2019, 11:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should hold Ph.D degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 60 years.
9th March 2019, 02:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment?

You need to have Ph.D in the required stream from a recognised university, if you are looking to apply for Assistant professor post. Those who have qualified NET/SET/JRF along with masters degree and some experience are also eligible to apply.

The maximum age required is 60 years. Just make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria. Selection will be on the basis of merit. For more info http://www.nitsri.ac.in/
9th March 2019, 04:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their PH.d in relevant discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment. Candidate must have experience in the relevant field. There is no age limit to apply for the position.
9th March 2019, 07:46 PM
bokoma
Member+

The eligibility criteria for Assistant professor post in NIT Srinagar are as follows.
1.A PhD in relevant area of specialization
2.A first class degree in post graduation
3.A minimum of post PhD experience in research/teaching/industry.
4.Minimum of three publication in esteemed in journals.
The above qualification are only basic requirement some department may ask for additional requirements like more number of publications and so on.For exact requirements kindly go through the official website.
With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?