24th February 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc in Chemistry course and I want to apply for Assistant Professor post in Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

9th March 2019, 04:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?

In order to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's/master's degree from a recognized university. You must also qualify NET/SET/SLET. The age of the Candidate should be within 37 years.
9th March 2019, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor recruitment is mentioned below:-

Educational Qualification:-
—> You should have good academic record with at least 55% aggregate marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from a recognised University.

—> You must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.

Age Limit:-
—> Not above 37 years as on 12.03.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?