21st June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?

sir
am i eligiblefor ssc exams .
because i get 55% in graduation
and 76.6% in post graduation
and my age is 29 so plz tell me
am i eligible to apply ssc exams

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  2. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  3. Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerical positions in Goa being a candidate having secured 57% in Post Graduation with Economics?
  4. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  5. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  6. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  7. What to do after B.Sc? What are the career options like teaching and any other professions?
  8. Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course is to be done to become a Custum officer?
  10. Procedure to join CID for 1st year student? Qualification and age parameters?
  11. What is the minimum cutoff marks to get lectureship? I am a general category student
  12. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  13. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  14. How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?
  15. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  16. Arts graduate from Dr.B.R.Ambedker Open University are eligible for competitive exams?
  17. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
15th September 2014, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?

The age limit for SSC Combined Graduates Level Exam is 18 to 27 years for General category candidates. But for reserved category candidates there is age relaxation available which is a follows.

SC/ST : 5 years relaxation
OBC : 3 years relaxation
PWD : 10 years relaxation

Hence, if you belong to any of the reserved category, then only you can apply for this exam. If you belong to General category, then you have absolutely no chance of applying for this examination.

If you are general category candidates then you have to look for other exams like Civil Services exam, UGC NET or any private job related to your field.

For more information visit http://ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?