5th December 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020

Hi Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of Plant Engineer of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

6th December 2020, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020

I have attached a file stating all the necessary details. It also contains detailed
Qualification process with age and experience required. Hope it would be helpful.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf 27bda6ec78a84f01684aba9de0230cf9.pdf
6th December 2020, 04:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020----

Candidates should complete first class full time BE/BTech in mechanical engineering / production engineering / industrial engineering.

Minimum 8 years of post qualification experience for plant engineers is required.

-- OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://www.tnpl.com
6th December 2020, 06:13 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020 is given below.

Candidate must be Graduate with E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engg./Production Engineering/Industrial Engineering.

Candidate age should be Minimum 28 years as on 01 December 2020.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 18.12.2020.
6th December 2020, 07:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020, the candidate should have done degree in engineering in Mechanical engineering/ production engineering / industrial engineering/ electrical and electronics engineering/ instrumentation and control engineering / electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

°°° Experience of minimum 8 years is required.

°°° Minimum age is 29 years and maximum is 40 years however, 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit is given to SC and ST candidates and three years to OBC candidates.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.tnpl.com
7th December 2020, 01:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-
Plant Engineer ( Mechanical:- BE/ BTech in mechanical engineering / production engineering / industrial engineering.

Age limit:-
28 to 40 years as on 1st December 2020.

Plant Engineer ( Electrical ):-
BE / BTech in electrical and electronics engineering.

Plant Engineer ( Instrumentation ):-
B e / BTech in instrumentation technology / instrumentation and control engineering.

Official Website:-
https://www.tnpl.com/careers.
7th December 2020, 02:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Pulp and Paper Technology/Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university. The candidate must have minimum 5 years of work experience in the relevant field and minimum age should be 28 years as on 1st December 2020.

The last date to apply online is on 18th December 2020 and I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tnpl.com
7th December 2020, 04:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020:-

Education qualification for Plant Engineer ( Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation):-

For Mechanical Engineer:-
BE/ BTech in mechanical engineering / production engineering / industrial engineering.

For Electrical Engineer:-
BE/ BTech in electrical and electronics engineering.

For instrumentation Engineer:-
BE / BTech in instrumentation technology / instrumentation and control engineering.

Age limit for Plant Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation):-

Official Website:-

https://www.tnpl.com
7th December 2020, 07:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Qualification
BE/B.tech/arts/ science degree..

Experience required

Last application date 18th December 2020

Full time arts science degree with 1st class full time PG diploma In pulp.and paper technology...
8th December 2020, 06:34 AM
Lollypop Lagelu

Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Plant Engineer recruitment 2020:

~~ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Applicants must Pass B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production / Industrial Engineering, Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from the recognized Organization.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Minimum Age: 28 years.

Maximum Age: 40 years.

Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?