11th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSC recruitment exam for BDS fresher?

hello
what is upsc exam? i finished my BDS
am i eligible to apply for upsc exam
Iam a fresher i dont know about upsc exam
pleas reply to me asap

12th February 2015, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC recruitment exam for BDS fresher?

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is India's authorized central agency to conduct several examinations. UPSC conducts several entrance examinations namely, Civil Services Preliminary Examination; Civil Services Mains Examination; Engineering Services Examination; Combined Medical Services Examination; NDA Examination; Indian Economic Services Examination; Special Class Railway Apprentice Examinations.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Since the basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" and BDS is a bachelor degree program you are certainly eligible to appear in UPSC Civil Services Examination. For this you are required to write, CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) which an entrance examination to get into several services. And there is no BDS subject in UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination, hence you are supposed to choose other optional subject from the list of subjects available in the following links.

UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination Details

UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination Details
12th February 2015, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts various recruitment examinations like IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, CDS, NDA, etc. To be eligible to appear in UPSC examinations, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 21-30 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
1st March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which education detail is to be selected from the options ???
As mine is BDS that is bachelor of dental surgery , but there option is bachelor of medical science.
So which category I can fill in option ???
Or I have to fill other as BDS in not in the options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?