18th August 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for WBHRB Demonstrator 2018 recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in WBHRB Demonstrator recruitment of 2018. Please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post. Thank you!

3rd September 2018, 02:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WBHRB Demonstrator 2018 recruitment?

In order to apply for WBHRB Demonstrator 2018 recruitment, you should have completed your MBBS degree from a recognized university. Your age should not exceed 45 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.wbhrb.in) and apply.
3rd September 2018, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for WBHRB Demonstrator Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for WBHRB Demonstrator recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the organization - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)

Name of the Job Position - Demonstrator

You should have completed MBBS degree included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical council act,

And generally weightage shall be given to the candidates who are holding recognized post graduate in the concerned discipline in order to be eligible.

Desirable qualification required is,

<> Publications in Journals indexed with Index Medicus or National Level journals of the National Academic Organizations. And you must have 2 years service experience in rural areas.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
5th September 2018, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for WBHRB Demonstrator recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of The Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council.

--> Age Limit :- Maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2018.
5th September 2018, 03:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Demonstrator post is as below:

>>Minimum academic qualification required is MBBS degree included in First of second schedule or Part II of Schedule III of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.

>>The upper age limit is 45 years.

Cost of application fee is Rs 210 for general and OBC and nil for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?