22nd December 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of West Bengal PSC for the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment as well.

24th December 2019, 04:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 39 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Last Date of the Application Process: 30th Dec. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/.
24th December 2019, 08:06 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment? Last date of application?

West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

i) Must have Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.

ii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential requirement.

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 39 years.

## Last Date of Online Application: 30/12/2019.
25th December 2019, 11:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment and last date to apply:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Motor Vehicles Inspector

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 1st January, 2019. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?