22nd December 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Young Professionals recruitment of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission. I don’t know how can I apply for this recruitment. So, can you please let me know about the procedure so that I can apply?

24th December 2019, 05:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment?

Procedure to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Last Date of the Application Process: 10th Jan. 2020.

Cost of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.kvic.org.in/.
25th December 2019, 09:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - The Khadi and Village Industries Commission

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional

>> Please click on the "Apply Online" link in order to apply for this recruitment.

>> Make sure, you have the following things in-hand ready.
@ Email ID
@ Mobile No.
@ Personal and Educational Qualification
@ Scanned copy of the recent photograph ..etc.,

>> Fill up all the details in the application form and then click on "Register". Please refer to 6th page for more detailed information of applying online.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?