26th December 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Steno Typist of Karnataka Lokayukta. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

29th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Karnataka Lokayukta

Name of the Job Position - Steno Typist

>> You should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> And also you must have typing skills in English as well as in Kannada language.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?