25th December 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Planning Assistant in Delhi Development Authority?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Planning Assistant in Delhi Development Authority? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

28th December 2018, 09:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Planning Assistant in Delhi Development Authority?

The pay scale allotted to Planning Assistant in Delhi Development Authority will be Level 7 pay matrix.

The last date to apply for Delhi Development Authority Planning Assistant recruitment is 22nd January 2018.
28th December 2018, 07:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Planning Assistant in Delhi Development Authority?

Selected candidates for Planning Assistant in Delhi Development Authority will get a salary pay of Rs. Rs.44,900 - 1,42,400/- per month. Candidates who have a Bachelor's degree in Planning/Architecture from a recognized institute/university or equivalent are eligible to apply for the post of Planning Assistant in Delhi Development Authority. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 22 January 2019 till 6.00 pm.
29th December 2018, 12:00 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted in Delhi Development Authority Planning Assistant recruitment is Pay Matrix is Level 7.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.dda.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?