20th February 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Government of Tamil Nadu Diploma Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Diploma Apprentice in Government of Tamil Nadu recruitment of 2018? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

24th February 2019, 01:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Government of Tamil Nadu Diploma Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification Required to apply for Government of Tamil Nadu Diploma Apprentice recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and Educational qualification required to apply for Government of Tamil Nadu Diploma Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Government of Tamil Nadu

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Apprentice

>> You should have passed Diploma in Engineering or Technology course from a recognized university in concerned discipline.

>> Institution recognized by the state government or central government as equivalent in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?