24th March 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Government job for a Dental Technician?

Sir,
I have passed certificate course in
Dental Technician from Public Health and
Medical Technology of India, Delhi.
I am eligible for getting any kind of Government job?

30th January 2017, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Government job for a Dental Technician?

You can apply for such jobs, if there are any government job notification for dental technician. Normally, most of the jobs in this field are available in private sector because most of the government hospitals recruit school passed candidates for such post.

Hence, just keep track of government jobs notification and also keep trying in private sector. In government sector, selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?