11th June 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of joining Army after 10th and along with further studies?

I want to join indian army reqruitment jobs with continue our studies last year i was compleat my 10th ,so how can i join reqruitment jobs

12th June 2015, 12:14 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of joining Army after 10th and along with further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join indian army reqruitment jobs with continue our studies last year i was compleat my 10th ,so how can i join reqruitment jobs
No, you cannot join in Indian Army which is a defence force of India because you are not satisfying the needed educational qualification. The minimum educational qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is completed +2 from a recognized school board. But in the case of yours, having completed only 10th does not make you eligible for joining in Indian army.

The procedure to join in Indian army even after completing +2 is writing the entrance exam which is NDA Exam which offers candidates to join in defence forces of India, but there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Martial status
  • Educational Qualification
  • Physical Standard

To know more about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th June 2015, 07:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of joining Army after 10th and along with further studies?

No, you are not eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of your 10th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to join in Indian Army is 12th pass from any recognised board. To join in Indian Army, you need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a 10th standard student, you are not eligible to join in Indian Army.
12th June 2015, 01:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

As you completed your 10th now, you are not eligible to apply for Indian army recruitment jobs. The minimum educational qualification is 10+2 from any recognized Institution. After 10+2 you need to write N.D.A exam through which you can join Indian army.

However, after getting into the Indian army for any job you cannot continue your studies
while doing the job. After getting into the Indian army you will receive the training. During this period you will not have time to do any other course, but after that you may go for further study.
12th June 2015, 05:34 PM
vickyhansi

You can not join Indian Army after 10th standard because minimum qualification is 12th standard from a recognized university.

You may apply following categories of Junior Commissioned Officer or other rank in Indian Army with education qualification of 10th standard.

Soldier(General Duty)

Matric with 45% marks in aggregate. No percentage considered in case candidates has passed higher qualification.

Soldier Tradesmen

10th/ITI and age limit is 17.5 to 23 years.

You may apply through Army Recruiting office.

To apply NDA exam, you have to complete 12th standard to join Indian Army.
10th February 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

can we do BA gradaution course in an indian army job after 12 class if we have taken a game like running earlier ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?