22nd March 2022, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Music Teacher in government schools

I finished myB.A MUSIC,M.MUSIC AND M.T.T MUSIC TEACHER TRAINING WORKING EXPERIENCE 10 YEARS HOW TO GET GOVERN MUSIC POST?

23rd March 2022, 11:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Music Teacher in government schools

The candidate must have completed Bachelor of Arts degree in Music with two-year diploma or certificate course in Music or Master of Arts degree in Music from any recognized institute to get eligible for Music Teacher in government schools.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the post.
24th March 2022, 02:34 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Music Teacher in government schools is given below:-

i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognised University.

ii) Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
24th March 2022, 11:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who want to work as a music teacher must obtain master of arts degree in music.

Candidates who have obtained bachelor's of arts degree in music followed by two year diploma or certificate course in music are also eligible to apply .

B.Ed and CTET both are mandatory for being eligible for music teacher.
Must have obtained 50% and above marks throughout their academics .
25th March 2022, 09:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for Music teachers in government schools is after completing your bachelor's degree in Music you need to obtain your state's requirement to earn your teaching certificate. Every state may have different requirements for its educators and this may include passing multiple examinations such as CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test), SET (State Eligibility Test). Work experience in this field would be an added advantage for you to grab a job.
25th March 2022, 10:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Music Teacher in government schools.

Those who want to work as a Music Teacher in any secondary school should obtain a Master of Arts degree in Music. Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music followed by a two-year diploma or certificate course in Music are also eligible to apply for the post of Music Teacher in these schools.
25th March 2022, 10:57 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility for Music Teacher in government schools .

1. Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.

2. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
26th March 2022, 07:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria for Music Teacher for government schools:-

Educational Qualification:-
1) Candidates must have Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognised University.
28th March 2022, 09:59 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Qualification: Essential:

i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognised University.

ii) Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
16th March 2023, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech,Working as a Music Teacher in International Schools & have experience of 5yrs, I have also done the 5th Grade in keyboard under Trinity College London. How can I Get Govt job as Music Teacher.
Please Guide me,This is really very helpful to me.
THANK YOU%uD83D%uDE4F%uD83C%uDFFC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?