8th December 2011, 07:17 PM
jasjit76

Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?

what is the eligibility and age limit for the post of a music teacher in govt school jobs and also tell me the pay scale for the same..
how and when can i apply?
i am a graduate with degree of visharad in music vocal and pursuing nipun with the working experience of 10 years in the same field
am i eligible for a govt school's music teacher.

regards

8th March 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?

i am having diploma in carnatic music vocal.i am 33 years old.can i apply for the music teacher post?
8th March 2012, 09:25 PM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?

As of now, there is no age limit specified for B.ed course.

Principal :Age Limit : 35-50 Years
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) : Age Limit: 40 Years
Drawing Teachers : Age Limit : 35 Years
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Computer Science : Age Limit: 40 Years
Music Teacher (MT) : Age Limit : 30 Years
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) : Age Limit: 35 Years
Physical Education Teacher (PET) : Age Limit : 35 Years
Primary Teachers (PRT) : Age Limit : 30 Years
LDC : Age Limit : 27 Years
Work Experience Teachers (Electrical Gadget and Electronics) (WET (EG & E) : Age Limit : 35 Years
Driver : Age Limit : 30 Years
UDC : Age Limit : 30 Years
Librarian (LIB) : Age Limit : 35 Years
Assistant : Age Limit : 35 Years
11th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

do you have any vaccancy for a music teachar.... aastha
16th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School jobs? How many vacancy have in this post at present?
29th September 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

age limit for UP primary assistant teacher for B.A., B Ed candidate
25th April 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i am a graduate & pg in music also Visharad in music vocal with the working experience as a music teacher in private school of 06 years in the same field.
can i elegible in govt school as music teacher.
or b.ed compulsory , if yes then b.ed in music course is available?
kindly help....

regards
cp
13th February 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility and age limit for the post of a music teacher in govt school jobs and also tell me the pay scale for the same..
how and when can i apply?
i am a graduate with degree of Sangeet nipun n Sangeet Pravin in music vocal with the working experience of 9 years in the same field
am i eligible for a govt school's music teacher. if available in my mail add. [email protected]

regards
Pol.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-age-limit-post-music-teacher-government-school-jobs-504332.html#ixzz2tEqOLc94
26th March 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

My name is kunal saini. I hv done BA from music and now doing MA from music by indira kala sangeet vishvavidyalaya khairagar chhattisgar. Plz tell me for any music vacancy of goverment. My contact no. Is 09208485024. And e-mail is- [email protected]
20th June 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Is Sageet Shiksha Visharad in Miraj (State Maharashtra) equivalent to B.Ed. course
18th December 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 48 years old. Having M.A in political science (C.U),M.S.W from RBU working as a home tutor
Performing music & recitation , learning French &hindi . Worked 2yrs at a govt sponsored study centre.
Would I be able to get any job ? Please suggest.
16th January 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

My name is vivek sinha. I hv done BA from music and now doing MA from music by indira kala sangeet vishvavidyalaya khairagarh chhattisgarh. Plz tell me for any music vacancy of goverment. My contact no. Is 06263119647, And e-mail is- [email protected]
25th May 2021, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get a govt music teacher job ..if I'm cleared visharad nd tgt exam
10th August 2021, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Pls give me information m.a karnatc music government jobs notificatios
17th November 2021, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do you have any vaccancy for a music teachar.... aastha
My name is Sneh lata.I have done M.phil in music from Kurukshetra university Kurukshetra .I have 4 year teaching experience in Ahir college.plz tell me for any music vacancy of goverment .My Email is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?