29th December 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for the PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE & IES EXAM?

i'm in 3rd year avionics (elctronics &elctrical subjects matches ) not well known to many othres outside. i i want to apply for gate and mainly for the psu jobs , if give the gate exam in electrical am i eligible for the psu's recriutment if i cleared the exam under EE branch or will they ask for the full time EE course ,i was a bit in confusion with this . so plz if any one of you could help me in this thanks in advance

30th December 2021, 07:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for the PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE & IES EXAM?

The eligibility for the PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE & IES Exam is,you must have a BE/BTech degree from a recogniszed university.
Candidates age should be between 21 to 28 years.
30th December 2021, 08:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for the PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE & IES EXAM?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in ESE (Engineering Services Examination) often known as IES Examination, then you can definitely appear in the same examination with Electrical Engineering as your optional paper as for appearing in this examination any engineering graduate are eligible and they can select any of the four engineering discipline as their optional subject irrespective of their engineering discipline in B.Tech degree.

As far as the eligibility for GATE examination is concerned then also you are eligible for appearing in the GATE Examination in Electrical engineering discipline but you candidature for PSU jobs will depend only on the concerned PSU Management whether they accept your qualifying degree to be equivalent to the educational requirement for the job advertised.
31st December 2021, 06:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for the PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE & IES EXAM?

Through Gate Exam: PSU Recruitment is done though Gate Score.
Through NET Exams: Candidates who qualify NETExams (CSIR NET / UGC NET) they can use NET Scorecard to take entry in the Recruitment Process of such organizations.
Campus Interview Selection Process.
Direct Selection Process:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?