29th December 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for the PSUs through GATE and IES?

Please help me with this, as i'm in 3rd year AVIONICs(electronics &electrical ) branch i want to apply for gate and mainly for the psu jobs , if give the gate exam in electrical am i eligible for the psu's recruitment if i cleared the exam under EE branch or will they ask for the full time EE course ,i was a bit in confusion with this . so plz if any one of you could help me in this thanks in advance.

30th December 2021, 07:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for the PSUs through GATE and IES?

The eligibility for the PSUs through GATE and IES is, you must have a BE/ BTech degree from a recogniszed university.
Candidates age should be between 21 to 28 year.
Candidates should be medically fit.
30th December 2021, 08:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of B.Tech in Avionics degree, you are certainly eligible for appearing in the ESE (Engineering Service Examination) often known as IES Examination as well as GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) in Electrical Engineering discipline once you complete your B.Tech degree course. Further, you can appear in these examination while being in the final year of your B.Tech degree course as well as discipline of B.Tech degree course does not matter while selection of optional engineering discipline for appearing in these examination.

For complete details regarding ESE examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in while for details regarding GATE, you can refer to the link https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/.
31st December 2021, 06:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

PSU Recruitment through GATE 2022:

Eligibility Criteria

A valid GATE score in a relevant discipline is the most seeking criterion required in PSU recruitment through GATE. Along with this, there are other factors that are considered to define the eligibility such as-

Age limit.

Minimum pass percentage or CGPA in bachelor’s degree.

Medical standards.
31st December 2021, 06:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for the PSUs through GATE and IES?

Educational Criteria : Candidates who possess B.Tech. /B.E. / B.Sc. Engineering in the related field of Engineering.

Age Limit The upper age limit was set at 27 years (relaxable) for GATE 2022.
Application Fee INR 150.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?