7th December 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Tax Preparer job? How to apply?

Sir I am a final year BBA student. I am interested in tax preparer job. What are the eligibility Criteria for become a tax preparer. Can I Apply for tax preparer exam.

8th December 2021, 06:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Tax Preparer job? How to apply?

The eligibility for Tax Preparer Job ,you must have a graduation degree with business administration, commerce,economics, law, mathematics and management from a recognized university.
8th December 2021, 07:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° An individual who holds a graduate degree from a recognised University in the fields of business administration and management or commerce or Economics or mathematics or statistics can become an income tax return preparer.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://trpscheme.com
8th December 2021, 08:49 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Eligibility :-

Candidates who have completed graduation degree with business administration, commerce,economics, law, mathematics and management from a recognized university.
Tax preparer is the process of preparing tax returns.
30th April 2022, 09:10 PM
HansAnkhiya

Eligibility for Becoming Income Tax Return Preparer
Any individual who holds a graduate degree from a recognised Indian Univerisity in the fields of Business Administration or Management or Commerce or Economics or Law or Mathematics or Statistics can become an Income Tax Return Preparer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?