2nd April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to take physics and mathematics as optional subjects in CSAT exam?

I am a BSc with mathematics and physics and too much strong in these subjects, but I think beside taking these subjects as optional, I will have to study the arts subjects. What should I do? Is it good to take physics and mathematics as optional or not. Please, tell me.

2nd April 2017, 09:51 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to take physics and mathematics as optional subjects in CSAT exam?

The acronym CSAT stands for Civil Services Aptitude Test.

Information regarding this test:

Actually it is second paper of Preliminary examination of Civil Services examination. There are three phases of Civil Services examination:

Phase I: Preliminary Examination.

Phase II: Main examination.

Phase III: Personal Interview.

At present, there is provision to select one optional subject only. You can either opt Mathematics or Physics as optional subject for Main exam. If you are good at any subject, you should take subject undoubtedly.
3rd April 2017, 11:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to take physics and mathematics as optional subjects in CSAT exam?

It depends on your own interest and you have to take your decision according to your convenience. If you think, you are good on these subjects, then you should opt for them.

There is separate syllabus for other sections and you have to prepare for those subjects separately. Hence, no need to worry because Civil services will test you in different subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?