4th November 2022, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apper for any of the 24 civil services exams we have to prepare for IAS Exam?

IAS Exam is the common exam for all civil services like if i want to join IRS then i have to apper for IAS exam. So i have to prepare for IRS like IAS Exam?

6th November 2022, 01:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apper for any of the 24 civil services exams we have to prepare for IAS Exam?

Yes, you need to qualify the Civil Services examination to join IRS (Indian Revenue Service) the same examination that you need to qualify for joining an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) or other civil services like IPS, IFS, etc. and therefore you need to prepare for the same examination as all services are allotted among the qualified candidates based on their ranks and preferences.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
6th November 2022, 03:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apper for any of the 24 civil services exams we have to prepare for IAS Exam?

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for recruitment as I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can appear for the examination and posts are allocated on the basis of your rank and preference. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?