27th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply government job after completion of home science graduation?

How to apply government job after completion of home science graduation? I am in tirvandapuram. So, what type of government jobs I can apply for here? Can you please guide me with the complete answer which I have to follow? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  3. Which government job i can apply for being a Home Science post graduate?
  4. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  7. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  8. Any job available for me after completing M.Sc (Resource Management) in Home Science?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  10. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  11. Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?
  12. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  13. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  17. Possible jobs in private sector after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
2nd March 2016, 12:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply government job after completion of home science graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply government job after completion of home science graduation? I am in tirvandapuram. So, what type of government jobs I can apply for here? Can you please guide me with the complete answer which I have to follow? Thank you!

You have to apply online for the jobs in government sector. The aspirant can apply for various government jobs with home science graduation. You can apply for jobs through UPSC, SSC, Indian Railways, State Staff Selection Commission (like TNPSC, HPSC etc), IBPS (for jobs in banks) etc. You have to clear the written examination and interview to get a government job. Apart from the regular jobs you can apply for Food Scientist, Research Assistant, Teacher etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?