7th December 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

9th December 2018, 11:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form. Upload scanned copies of your photographs, signature and the documents required. Now you have to pay the application fee, which is Rs. 1000/- and no fee for SC/ST, PWD candidates and then submit the form.

Web: http://www.kioclltd.in
9th December 2018, 08:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment and cost of application;

The detailed procedure to apply for this KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer trainee is given below,

You are required to apply online in current opening section of this website from 10th December, 2018 to 4th January, 2018. You are required to click on "Application Link" and read the instructions carefully.

You need to enter GATE score secured in 2018 GATE Examination and need to provide details like dare of birth, email address..etc.,

After successful completion of filling the form, you need to take the printout of the application form and you may find more details 3rd and 4th pages of the notification.

>> For SC/ ST and PWD category candidates - No Fee

>> For All Other candidates - Rs.1,000/-

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?