15th November 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation recruitment for the post of Technician Apprentice. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

18th November 2019, 01:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
19th November 2019, 02:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

The application form needs to be send in prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should be reached to the address mentioned below:-

Senior Manager (HR),Loktak Power Station,
Kom Keirap, P.O. Loktak,
\Distt: Churachandpur,
Manipur-795124

The last date to receive the application form for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment is 9th November 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.nhpcindia.com for more information.
19th November 2019, 08:43 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through their official website www.nhpcindia.com.

~~ Cost of Application Form: No Fee.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?