16th November 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerks at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know the job role of Lower Division Clerk at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases? I have applied in NICED recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

19th November 2019, 11:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerks at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases?

The pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerks at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases are in-between Rs.19900 - Rs.63200. There are total 3 posts available and the candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years. The typing speed should be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer.

I am also giving you the website through which you can apply that is www.niced.org.in
19th November 2019, 01:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerks at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases?

The pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerks at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases would be Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 per month as per the Pay Matrix under VII CPC Plus usual allowances.

You can visit the website http://www.niced.org.in for more information.
19th November 2019, 07:42 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

National Institute Of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Lower Division Clerk recruitment -

Pay scale allotted for the post of Lower Division Clerk available under NICED is minimum Rs 19900 or maximum Rs 63,200 per month.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?