22nd June 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

24th June 2019, 01:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment? Cost of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates can apply by downloading the application from https://www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com/recruitment.php through The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi / Local Centre’s along with attested copies of educational certificates and mark sheets to the General Manager, UJVN Limited, Yamuna Bhavan, Yamuna Colony, Dehradun – 248 001 for the Management Trainees (ICSI – Executive / Professional passed and sponsored by ICSI, New Delhi) recruitment in Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited. Candidates can find the details in the website link given above.
There is no application fee for the Management Trainees (ICSI – Executive / Professional passed and sponsored by ICSI, New Delhi) recruitment in Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited.
24th June 2019, 02:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment is Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to General Manager (P&IR), UJVN Ltd, Yamuna Bhawaan, Yamuna colony, Dehradun on or before 15th may 2019.

Cost of Application fee is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ujvnl.com.
24th June 2019, 09:21 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment:

** How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidate can apply via online in Official page at http://www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com/.

** Application Fee: NIL.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
24th June 2019, 09:26 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment:

** How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidate can apply via online in Official page at http://www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com/.

** Application Fee: NIL.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
25th June 2019, 12:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment is:

~~ Eligible & Interested candidate can download notification from Official page at www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com.

~~ There is no application fee to apply for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?