22nd June 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an ICSI Management Trainees through Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

24th June 2019, 01:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment will be based on Written Test/Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ujvnl.com.
24th June 2019, 07:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment?

Selection of candidates for the position of ICSI Management Trainees recruitment through Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited will be done on the basis of written test/ interview.

Last date to apply for same recruitment was 15 May 2019.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official website link;
https://www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com/recruitment.php
24th June 2019, 08:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have applied for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Those who qualifies the examination, will have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
24th June 2019, 09:18 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment:

** Selection Procedure: Interview.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
25th June 2019, 12:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited ICSI Management Trainees recruitment is:

~~ Selection will be based on written test/interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?