4th November 2022, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to become a deputy commissioner of police after completed my graduation or B.Com?

How to become a deputy commissioner of police after completed my graduation or B.Com?

5th November 2022, 04:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner of police after completed my graduation or B.Com?

Procedure to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police : -

For becoming Deputy Commissioner of police, you need to join Indian Police Services. IPS officers selected through civil services examination.

Eligibility criteria for civil services examination :-You must have done Bachelors Degree from a recognised University. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for civil services examination.

There are three stages of this exam:-

Preliminary Examination:-
It is of qualifying nature. Preliminary qualified candidates appear for main examination. Final stage is personal interview .

Age limit is 21 to 32 years. You need to fulfill minimum physical requirements for Indian police services.
5th November 2022, 04:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner of police after completed my graduation or B.Com?

For becoming deputy commissioner of police, you need to join Indian police services. IPS officers are selected through civil services examination.

Educational qualification:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree from a recognised University. Final year graduation candidate can also apply for civil services examination.

Age limit:-
Age limit is between 21 to 32 years.

Selection process:-
Preliminary examination
Main examination
Interview.
6th November 2022, 02:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You have completed your bachelor degree and so eligible to appear for the examination conducted by the state public service.

The examination will be conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of the examination for the final selection.

To get the detail information about the syllabus and other details related to examination visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?