25th September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Revenue Accountant in PPCL? What is the syllabus of Revenue Accountant exam?

I have completed my graduation. And now i want to become a Revenue Accountant in PPCl. Tell me about the syllabus and the relevant exam?

16th December 2015, 10:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a Revenue Accountant in PPCL? What is the syllabus of Revenue Accountant exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation. And now i want to become a Revenue Accountant in PPCl. Tell me about the syllabus and the relevant exam?
Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required for the Post of revenue accountant. Experience in the areas of tax compliance and collection will be an added advantage to you.

The professional of the revenue accountant start their career in the role of loan officers and move to the position of revenue officer by gaining experience. There will be departmental test for low-grade candidates to get in to the position of the same.

I am provide you the eligibility criteria for this exam as below:

The candidate should have passed Graduation in Commerce stream from a recognized university. Apart from the educational qualifications, the candidate should possess suitable work experience in the related area also.

Syllabus of Revenue Accountant:

The CSAT exam is 2 hours duration and it is objective type exam and the Main exam consists of 7 papers consisting of:

- Indian Language
- English
- General Studies
- General Studies-I
- Optional Subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?