14th December 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Job after completing B.Sc in Physics from Calcutta university?

After complete B.Sc in physics from Calcutta University for which exam of job is perfect for me? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  3. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  7. What are the jobs or courses available after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  12. What kind of job can I get after completing graduation with education hons from Calcutta University?
  13. How to get a job in ONGC sector after completing BSc with Physics Honors?
  14. How to get a job after completing BSc degree and MSc in Physics?
  15. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc Physics? I am doing BSc
  17. How to join Narcotics department after completing M.A from Calcutta University
  18. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
15th December 2015, 11:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job after completing B.Sc in Physics from Calcutta university?

If you are interested in job after completion of your B.Sc then you can apply for the entrance exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission and Central Government for various posts.
My suggestion to you is that you should have to prepare with full of your dedications to get good score in the exam. If you feels weak in any subject then you should join the coaching classes of that particular subject.

For getting a good salary job you should go for the higher education. Some of the exams for higher education includes Annamalai University M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam, Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences BITS admission Test (BITSAT) etc.

I assure to you that if you apply for the job after completion of your master's then you will get a good pay scaled job.
15th December 2015, 10:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There are so many government job entrance exams for which you can apply after bachelor's degree in Physics. Government job is considered to be stable and with good handsome salary and other benefits.

In India, for most of good government jobs, you must have done bachelor's degree. You can apply for:

Indian Civil Services exam: Age limit is 21-32 years.

Combined Defence Services exam: 19-25 years.

AFCAT exam.

Banking exams like IBPS CWE and SBI Clerk.

Railway board exams etc.

First decide your career goal then appear for any of above exams.
16th December 2015, 12:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After complete B.Sc in physics from Calcutta University for which exam of job is perfect for me? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You can appear for government bank jobs, PSU companies, private companies etc.
The eligibility for government banks Clerical and Probationary Officer is a graduation only.
The IBPS is conducting examinations for the banks recruitment.
So the aspirant can apply for the above posts in government banks.

There are also other vacancies in government and private companies like,

- Accenture (https://www.accenture.com)
- HCL Corporation Ltd (www.hcl.com )
- Sapwood Ventures (sapwood.net)
- Excel Soft Technologies (www.excelindia.com)
16th December 2015, 12:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

There are so many job opportunities for you after completing your B.Sc. You can apply for "Union Public Service Commission" jobs like Indian Forest Services, Public sector Bank, Indian Defense services etc. Also you can apply for Government Jobs like DRDO, VSSC, ISRO, SSP.

You can be Radiation Oncologist, Radiologist, Professor, Technician or Teacher as per your interest after completion of your current course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?