14th July 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to become Tahsildar officer? Is there promotion available from Village Accountant Officer to Tahsildar Officer?

I am studying BSc Agri, but I want become tahsildar officer , I am applying va post, if any promotion is there for village accountant officer to tahsildar officer after some year

15th July 2021, 04:26 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to become Tahsildar officer? Is there promotion available from Village Accountant Officer to Tahsildar Officer?

To become Tahsildar Officer, you need to be graduated with a minimum of 55 percent from any university.

You need to pass your state public service commission to become a Tahsildar officer.

Yes, promotion is given to Tahsildar Officer.
15th July 2021, 04:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Tahsildar officer? Is there promotion available from Village Accountant Officer to Tahsildar Officer?

The candidate should have graduated from any university in any stream. Final-year students can also apply for this post. The candidate should be in the group of 21 years to 30 years old. There are 3 years of age relaxation to the candidates of the reserved category.

The candidate having good knowledge of the official language of your state will be more beneficial to you.
15th July 2021, 07:06 PM
periwinkle09876

To become a Tahsildar, you must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University and age should be in between 21 to 40 years and apart from this age relaxation in upper is limit is provided to reserved category students.

You have to appear in the civil services examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

http://upsc.gov.in
25th August 2022, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

How many years of experience in va I will get promoted to tahasildar post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?