14th July 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Vigilance Officer in India? Qualification, procedure and other details?

I want to become a vigilance officer to control the corruptions. But I still don't know about anything procedures for become a vigilance officer. Please tell me that what are the procedures to do for the vigilance officer. I am completed B.A., What are the qualifications for vigilance officer? How to do become a vigilance officer? Please give me detailed information...

15th July 2021, 04:33 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to become a Vigilance Officer in India? Qualification, procedure and other details?

To become a Vigilance Officer in India:

1. You should have completed graduation in first division from any university.

2. Age must be between 21 years to 30 years.

You need to qualify SSC exam of your state to become a Vigilance Officer in India.
15th July 2021, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Vigilance Officer in India? Qualification, procedure and other details?

The candidate should have completed a graduation or post-graduation in MBA/CA/ Graduate/ MTech/ BTech/ MCA/ MBBS or equivalent. The Vigilance Officer's job is to plan and enforce surprise inspections and regular inspections to detect the systems, their failures, and the existence of corruption or malpractices.
15th July 2021, 07:03 PM
periwinkle09876

To become a Vigilance Officer in India, the candidates should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute however, the candidates who have done degree in law will be preferred.

You have to appear in the civil services examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th July 2021, 10:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- To become a Vigilance Officer in India, the minimum education the candidate should have a quiet is graduation in any discipline from a recognised Institute or university.

--- After completion of this graduation course, candidate can appear in the Indian Civil Services Exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

---- The minimum age is 21 and maximum should not exceed 32 years however, relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students that is 3 years to SC/ST students and 3 years to OBC.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?