14th July 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a CID Officer having weak background?

I am completing my graduation and i will graduate it in next year but my aim is to join cid officer but my background is so weak that i cant move further.....its a humble request you please give a chance to be a honest officer....and my inspiring person is IPS Officer VISHWAS NANGRE PATIL Sir......

15th July 2021, 03:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CID Officer having weak background?

The candidate should have completed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks from any subject to be eligible for a CID officer post. If you hold graduation in criminology subject, it will be much better for you.

After graduation, the candidate needs to qualify UPSC exam to become a CID officer.
15th July 2021, 03:41 PM
Msdhoni02

To become a CID Officer having weak background, you need to follow the given steps:-

1. Complete your graduation in criminology or any other subject with first division.

2. Apply for the UPSC exam.

3. Once you clear UPSC exam, you will become a CID officer.

Visit this website- www.upsc.gov.in for more related information.
15th July 2021, 07:08 PM
periwinkle09876

To join Crime Investigation Department, as an officer you should have minimum educational qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute.

The exam in which you have to appear is Indian civil services examination held by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age 27 years however, relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students as per government norms.

Selection is done through written test, physical fitness test and interview.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th July 2021, 09:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

At first, you must have completed your graduation degree from any recognized Institute. After completion of Graduation, you have to appear in the UPSC exam and secure qualifying marks to get a job as a CID officer.
15th July 2021, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- To join CID, a candidate must have done graduation in any stream from a recognised university or a candidate who has already completed graduation can join this department as a Sub Inspector.

--- There are many universities in India that offer degrees in criminology and criminal justice at the graduation level which may be helpful to join CID.

---- You have to appear in the Indian Civil Services exam.
This exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?