5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CDS after B.Sc (Maths and Physics)?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th (PCM) with 61% and now I am doing my graduation in B.Sc (Maths and Physics). How can I apply for CDS. Would you please answer me.

7th September 2016, 08:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CDS after B.Sc (Maths and Physics)?

Yes, after graduation you can appear for Combined Defence Service examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruitment in defence services.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed degree from any recognised university. The age limit is 19-24 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. Candidates after qualifying in written are eligible for SSB. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?