31st May 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sathiyalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar has value in Bihar Public Service Commission and Bihar Staff Selection Commission?

Is Sahityalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar valued in Bihar Public Service Commission and also the Bihar Staff Selection Commission examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sahityalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar valued in Bihar Public Service Commission?
  2. B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?
  3. Is Sahityalanka certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar valued in Indian Railways and Staff Selection Exam?
  4. Is Sahityalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar Valued in India railways and Staff selection exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Upper age limit in Bihar Public Service Commission?
  6. Is there any way to appear in Bihar Public Service Commission being 32 years old?
  7. What is the exact age limit of Bihar Public service commission exam?
  8. What is the eligibility for Bihar Finance Service Limited Exam
  9. What is the syllabus for Enforcement sub inspector of Bihar?
  10. What is the syllabus of Enforcement Sub Inspector of Bihar? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?
  12. Eligibility criteria, age limit and date of Bihar Public Service Commission exam?
  13. What is the exact age criteria for BPSC for General Candidates?
  14. Am I eligible for Bihar Public Service Commission exam if completed B.Sc (Hons)?
  15. Any age relaxation and reservation available for ex servicemen in Bihar Public Service commission and Jharkhand Public Service Commission
  16. Can I get reserved quota in Bihar Public Service Commission after retirement
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government job after 36 years of age?
  18. How to prepare for Junior Engineering Civil exam conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission? Books and syllabus for it?
6th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sathiyalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar has value in Bihar Public Service Commission and Bihar Staff Selection Commission?

Sahityalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar is not recognized by UGC or AICTE. I would suggest you to complete graduation from a University which is recognized by University Grant Commission. So to apply for jobs you must complete graduation.
7th September 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sathiyalankar certificate of Hindi Vidyapeeth Deoghar has value in Bihar Public Service Commission and Bihar Staff Selection Commission?

dear sir, i am passed in AMIC(I) equivalent to B.Tech from Institution of Civil Engineers (India), ludhiyana Panjab. please tell me this certificate is valid for Public service commission/ public engineering services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?