21st May 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment of Central Pollution Control Board. So, please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

23rd May 2020, 05:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

How to apply for Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk recruitment:-

> Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
http://[email protected].

> There were two stages to apply for the CPCB recruitment 2020.
Step 1: registration process.
Step 2: submission of application details.

> Register yourself by entering post, category, general, date of birth and other details.

> After successful registration, you will receive a registration number and password.

> Login by entering the same registration number and password.

> Fill in the other important details.

> Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions:
Photograph - 20KB to 50KB
Signature - 10KB to 20KB
23rd May 2020, 05:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk Requirement 2020:-

There will be two stages to apply for the CPCB requirement 2020:-

1- Visit the official website
www.cpcb.nic.in

2 - Submission of applicants details.

3 - First, register yourself by entering the post par which you are applying, mobile number, date of birth, gender, category and other details.

4 - After successful registration, you will receive a registration number and password

5 - Login by entering the same registration number and password.

6 - Fill the other important details such as personal details, education qualification and other details.

7 - Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions:
Photograph: 20KB to 50KB
Signature: 10KB to 20KB

8 - Finally, verify the details and then submit your application form.

Application fee:-
There is no application fees for Central Pollution Control Board Requirement 2020.
23rd May 2020, 06:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://cpcb.nic.in/.
23rd May 2020, 06:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ https://cpcb.nic.in/ before 25th of May 2020.

Important dates -
Starting date for submission of online application - 05th of May 2020
Last date for submission of online application - 25th of May 2020
23rd May 2020, 10:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The starting date of online application is 5th May 2020 and last date to apply is 20th May 2020.

How to apply:

1. The first step is to register for recruitment at official website of CPCB.

2. In second step, you need to submit all your personal details.

3. Upload your photograph and signature as per requirement.

Finally submit the application.

You can register for this recruitment at Click Here for official website.
24th May 2020, 12:00 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for CPCB (Central Pollution Control Board) recruitment for Lower Division Clerk recruitment 2020, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the link http://125.19.52.218/recruitment/Login/register.

Also, the cost of application for the same recruitment is Nil for all candidates.
26th May 2020, 09:26 PM
jinalmalu

Angry Re: How can I apply for Central Pollution Control Board Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

The starting date of online application is 5th May 2020 and last date to apply is 20th May 2020.

How to apply:

step 1 to register for recruitment at official website of CPCB.

step 2 you need to submit all your personal details.

step 3 Upload your photograph and signature as per requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?