27th March 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to join Central Armed Police Force being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech 2nd year with Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply in Central Armed Police Force. Please tell me how can I apply to join?

31st March 2016, 12:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to join Central Armed Police Force being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

Central Armed Police Force in short term is termed as CAPF. Being a second year student you are not eligible for joining the Central Armed Police Force. Because the minimum educational qualification required for Central Armed Police Force says that candidate must have completed his/her graduation from any well recognized university. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your graduation first and then after go for the Central Armed Police Force.
You simply have to apply online for the written entrance exam for Central Armed Police Force after fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria. After that you have to appear in the interview.
31st March 2016, 09:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to join Central Armed Police Force being a Mechanical 2nd year student?

Central Armed forces consists of various sub forces like Boarder Security Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Indo Tibetan Boarder orce.

For all these recruitment there will be different recruitment procedure.

For BSF :

>> You should have completed at least Matriculation

>> Age should be inbetween 18 to 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?