12th March 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

17th March 2019, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Executive Health Officer

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 12th March, 2019

>> Last date for submission of application fee through SBI Challan - 13th March, 2019

1) Click on the link that is given below and fill up the details in the concerned fields.

2) I suggest you to read the instructions carefully and then fill up the form. After that you are required to make fee payment and attach attested scanned copies of the required documents with the application form.

3) You are required to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 12th March, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
18th March 2019, 08:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment directly by filling the online application form at the MPSC official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in on or before last date of submission of application form.

The last date of application to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment is 12th March 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?