12th March 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in JIPMER-Puducherry recruitment of Technical Assistant. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

17th March 2019, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Requirements required to apply for JIPMER Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for JIPMER Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - JIPMER

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have done B.Sc in Life Science or Biological Science with 1 year experience in Hospital Service or diagnostic lab service in order to be eligible.

Age Criteria required:-

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years to be eligible.

Click here for official notification
18th March 2019, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

No, you are not eligible to apply for JIPMER Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. To be eligible to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment, you should have passed B.Sc. Life Science/ Biological Science with 1 year experience in Hospital service or diagnostic lab service.

Age limit required to apply for JIPMER-Puducherry Technical Assistant recruitment is maximum 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?