7th December 2016, 02:20 PM
S.Abishake

How can I apply for Train driver post (Loco Pilot) after completing B.Tech Information Technology?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Tech Information Technology and now I want to become a Train driver (Loco Pilot) so I want to know what do I have to do to become a Train driver post (Loco Pilot) after completing B.Tech Information Technology? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 06:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Train driver post (Loco Pilot) after completing B.Tech Information Technology?

Procedure to apply for Train Driver Post (Loco Pilot) after completion of B.Tech:

In order to apply for the post of Train Driver Post (Loco Pilot), you are required to apply for Technician and Assistant Loco Pilot post recruitment which is conducted by Indian Railways. Yes, you are required to apply for this recruitment whenever the recruitment notification gets released.

In general, the minimum qualification required to be eligible for this Train Driver post recruitment is "10th Class" from a recognized university and you must have completed ITI in any stream to apply for this Loco Pilot post.

These posts are filled region wise and regions are, Chennai, Ajmer, Bhopal, Siliguri, Kolkata, Secunderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Allahabad..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?