15th January 2017, 03:48 PM
rajputvishu50

How can I become a Secret Agent after completing B.Com from Delhi University? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am Vishu and my goal is to become a Secret Agent. Right now I am pursuing B.Com 2nd year from Delhi University. I Am too much possessive about my goal so, its my humble request to please tell me how can I become a Secret Agent after completing B.Com from Delhi University? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Secret Agent after completing B.Com from Delhi University? Which exam do I have to write?

Secret agents are usually recruited from defense forces only and there is no direct recruitment for such posts. You have to join army, air force or navy first to have any chance of joining IB or RAW.

There are only office desk jobs available directly in IB on the basis of graduation, which will not be a secret agent kind of job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?